Sider

Thursday 22 January 2015

Escalator Theory and look-alike pic

I was thinking, thus this update.
I found out that some escalators can go both ways, depending on whether people are boarding or arriving. It still doesn't explain the "boarding" sign, but maybe that could clear up the whole escalator-pic-thing just a little bit.

I've also spotted a pic flowing around of two people seen from the back in LAX airport. The picture is from sometime previously this week.
Some people believe it's Larry, but i seriously doubt it. The "louis" on the picture has appears to have a tattoo on the back of his leg and also there's a lot more small details that seems a little off. Judge for yourselves:
I just wanted to give you my take on the current situation. I can't stop stalking Larry today. woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment